Partner Abduali Jiwaji is attending today’s Legal Futures roundtable event in association with Temple Legal Protection, relating to the future of After The Event (ATE) insurance.
The roundtable will consist of a focused group of industry experts debating topics including:
• What more do both insurers and lawyers need to do to exploit ATE insurance’s full potential?
• Is there is a gap between law firm’s awareness of ATE insurance and those actually using it?
• Where ATE insurance fits as part of modern litigation practice and with other funding options.
• How litigation/ATE insurance has and continues to adapt.
• Where else may litigation/ATE insurance fit in?
Elliott Phillips, Colin Grech and Paul Grant explore the commercial litigation landscape in Gibraltar
30 June 2022