Claire is a litigator representing French and international clients in complex disputes, including those in corporate, banking & finance and competition litigation.
Claire acts for and provides assistance in commercial disputes, both at the pre-litigation and litigation phases. Her experience covers matters relating to enforcement and termination of contractual relationships as well as unfair competition. She handles follow-on actions, having extensive experience in both civil litigation and competition law.
In addition, Claire has developed strong expertise in corporate and M&A disputes as well as banking litigation.
She also intervenes in commercial and product liability in the aviation field. In this respect, Claire has developed significant experience representing manufacturers and insurance/reinsurance groups in major aviation accidents.
Claire qualified in 2013. Prior to joining Signature Litigation, Claire worked at the Paris office of a major international law firm.
- Representing an aircraft company in connection with civil proceedings involving personal injury claims arising out of several major aircraft accidents.
- Representing several investment funds in a case of contractual enforcement of an SPA.
- Assisting a US conglomerate in connection with a dispute arising from the acquisition of a French business.
- Defending a major industrial group in follow-on post-cartel proceedings.
- Assisting a French bank in a multimillion-euro civil liability case in the scope of an alleged fraud consisting of forgery and misappropriation.
- Assisting an Austrian bank in the defence of proceedings before the French Courts in order to obtain the cancellation, based on alleged vitiated consent and fraud, of several subscriptions of subordinated participation capital bonds, which amount to a total of €200,000,000.
- Representing the French subsidiary of an American company in a case brought before the Paris Commercial Court following the alleged wrongful termination of a business relationship.