Estelle is a litigator with experience in complex commercial disputes, product liability and product safety matters.
Estelle’s experience covers assisting a wide range of multinational businesses from the life sciences, including pharmaceutical products and medical devices, energy, consumer goods and automotive sectors in product liability litigation, environmental litigation and claims arising from commercial contracts. She also handles regulatory matters and assists companies in the scope of their product safety claims and product recalls. She has developed particular expertise in managing expert proceedings in the context of multi-party litigation.
Prior to joining Signature Litigation, Estelle studied in both France and the UK and worked at the Paris office of a major international law firm.
- Representing a European medical device manufacturer in the defence of a product liability claim in the French healthcare system.
- Defending a major American manufacturer in product liability litigation initiated by a leading French gas distribution network.
- Assisting a global American multinational manufacturer in the context of a product safety recall and liaising with the regulatory authorities.
- Assisting a major American international contractor in a claim brought by its subcontractor in connection with the construction of an industrial waste-treatment facility in England.
- Acting for a leading Italian fashion house in litigation against contractors with respect to the termination of established business relations.
- Acting for a leading American multinational manufacturer of household appliances in connection with product liability claims.