Harry specialises in commercial litigation, international arbitration and investigations.
He has experience in handling complex, high value disputes, often with a multi-jurisdictional element, and advises clients from a range of industry sectors including financial services, energy, media and large corporates.
Prior to joining Signature, Harry trained and qualified at US law firm Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe (UK) LLP, qualifying in March 2015.
- Acting for a founder of a leading asset management business in a series of high value LCIA arbitrations, including on appeal to the High Court.
- Acting for a high net-worth individual in proceedings against a leading international bank in multiple jurisdictions.
- Representing a listed IT group in Commercial Court proceedings relating to an IT project.
- Advising high net-worth individuals in relation to a worldwide freezing injunction.
- Acting for leading multinational media organisations in Commercial Court proceedings.
- Advising a leading professional services firm in relation to film financing disputes.
- Advising a global retailer on an internal investigation triggered by a whistle-blower complaint.
- Advising a large multinational organisation following allegations of breach of sanctions.