Jessica is a commercial litigator with experience in high value international arbitrations, cross-border professional negligence claims and financial and banking disputes.
Jessica trained at Nabarro LLP and moved to Signature Litigation following qualification in September 2015. She is a fluent French speaker and, prior to starting her training, spent 10 months working in the corporate team of the Paris-based law firm August & Debouzy.
Jessica is a member of the London Solicitors Litigation Association and JUSTICE. She also takes an active interest in providing pro bono legal advice.
- Defending partners in a UK private equity firm, along with associated global entities, in a Commercial Court claim alleging diversion of the business opportunity to conduct an asset recovery process on behalf of the Family and Estate of the late Badri Patarkatsishvili.
- Acting for UK private equity firm in an LCIA arbitration against Ukrainian and Russian individuals for breaching obligation to sell majority shares in Georgian bank worth in excess of £30 million.
- Representing a UK currency management investment firm in its application for pre-action disclosure against a major retail and investment bank. The application was made in light of suspected front-running on historic FX trades.
- Advising Canadian pension fund in an LCIA claim against a major Australian investment bank for breach of confidentiality provisions in the shareholders’ agreement governing the parties’ holdings in a major European airport.
- Representing a private investment fund in a professional negligence claim in the Commercial Court against a French law firm worth in excess of £37 million.
- Acting for the leader of a foreign political party in a claim against a major retail bank following the attempted closure of his bank account. The claim drew upon the implications of national and EU financial and banking regulations, as well as EU discrimination law.