Léa specialises in product liability, commercial and mass litigation. She is particularly knowledgeable in new technologies, such as robots and Artificial Intelligence product issues, and is involved in the development of innovative defences in toxic tort cases.
Léa is knowledgeable in industry sectors such as electronic products, food, consumer goods and cosmetics. She has been involved, since the beginning of her career, in toxic tort / mass litigation cases involving plaintiffs alleging risks linked to the exposure to various chemical substances.
Prior to joining Signature Litigation, Léa studied in Paris, London and Seoul and trained in major international law firms both in Paris and Brussels where she handled cross-border commercial litigation.
- Advising a major construction company in a commercial dispute against its subcontractor.
- Advising a world leader of premium tubular solutions in the scope of a commercial dispute regarding a breach of contract by a foreign State company.
- Advising a retail group on the alleged wrongful termination of established business relationship.
Product Liability/Toxic Tort
- Representing a steel manufacturer in cases filed by plaintiffs on the ground of their anxiety to develop an asbestos-related disease in the future.
- Assisting one of the French associations of the cosmetics industry in various product regulatory issues.
- Assisting a construction company in the scope of the implementation of its product warranty programme.